We all must be aware of that Reliance Jio is a fast-growing industry. It has bought a digital revolution in India. Jio stands for Joint Implementation Opportunities. Reliance Jio was launched on 27 December 2015 on this day it released the beta version for its employees. And later it was out for the customer on 5 September 2016. Jio was also out with Jio Apps.
These Jio Apps include Jio TV, Jio Maps, Jio News, Jio Music, Jio Cinema and much more. Those time Jio TV was not allowed to available for Customers on PC. But later Reliance Jio updated their app and currently, Jio TV for PC is also available now.
In this tutorial, you will get how to download jio tv for windows 7,8,10. So, check Jio TV for PC and enjoy jio TV for Laptop or computer.
Is it Possible to Watch Jio TV on a PC?
Yes, it is possible to download the Jio TV on PC and you are in the right place as we will guide you on how to perform this task. Download Jio TV for PC and Laptop is available for us. All the customer who is interested can follow the steps below and download the Jio TV app for the Laptop Reliance Jio TV has brought a website. And this will help all the customers can sign-in and watch live television channels.
To Download Jio TV for PC, you need your Jio ID to watch Jio TV on PC. The JioTV website works with any browser. This will help all the users to watch these channels for free without demanding on the apps.
Reliance Jio initiated a collection of multimedia apps on Google Play in May 2016. Subsequently, are mentioned the list of the apps:
- JioTV for Android
- Jio4GVoice (earlier, JioJoin)
- JioMoney Wallet
In this article, we will help you how to use Jio TV Download. Read further to know more about Download the Jio TV.
Download Jio TV for Windows PC | 7,8,10
JioTV once JioPlay is App which recommends the large variety of TV channels. If you are a customer of Jio TV you will be able to watch 350+ channels spread across 10+ genres and 15+ languages.
At the moment it is completely available for Jio SIM consumer but you can Use JioTV without Jio SIM.
You can have the benefit of the live TV on your computer or laptop without any disturbance immediately by install software on your PC. You can run the Live TV by downloading it from Google Play Store enjoy channels.
Reliance Jio TV has brought a revolution in the way we use our mobile phones. Jio TV lets you use your mobile phone as a live TV without the need of a DTH Connection.
In addition to streaming live Indian channels. Jio TV also lets you watch missed previous episodes of your favourite TV Serials and sports channels too.
At this instant, you must be using your mobile phone with Jio TV to watch live TV. But a small number of issues such as incapability to have a chat and watch live TV simultaneously. And also the small screen issues which don’t provide the feel of a TV. But not any longer, in this article, we will show you how to Download & install Jio TV for PC Laptop.
Steps to Download and Install Jio TV for PC and Laptop
Below are the steps are given to guide you through the process to download and install the Jio TV on the PC or Laptop?
There are 3 methods for performing this task they are mentioned below you can go through it.
Method 1. JioTV Website for Online Live TV without Jio Sim Card
Jio in recent times has released the Online Version of the JioTV Live. All you require is a PC with a browser and internet connectivity. So that you can watch your favourites channels on your laptop PC.
- Go to: jiotv.com
- Log in with your Jio ID/ Email ID & Password.
- Click on Done.
The website is user-friendly and quick to respond. The website interface is comparatively similar to the Mobile App and also you can watch Live TV.
+ If you don’t have a password then click on Sign up, you will go to Jio TV for PC. Enter your Jio Number to get the OTP via SMS. Then you will be requested to generate the Password on the site. Once done, go back to JioTV site and log in with your Email ID & Password.
+ If you don’t have a Jio SIM you don’t require a Jio SIM to watch your favourites serials.
You will only require is your Jio ID and Password to login which you can acquire from any Jio SIM customer.
Method 2. Jio TV for Windows PC using Bluestacks Emulator
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC.
- To conclude the procedure, click the “Next” button to acknowledge the terms and conditions for use.
- Run the Bluestacks Emulator
- And Install the Bluestacks Emulator.
- For more details check How to install bluestacks on windows PC.
- Open the Bluestacks Emulator
- And open the App Store.
- Add your Google Account.
- Search for the JioTV download for laptop.
- Once download and install the JioTV App.
- Now, make sure you have linked your PC using any Jio Hotspot.
- Open the Bluestacks Emulator and Login with your Jio ID and password.
- You can enjoy the free HD TV channels on your PC without any harass.
Method 3. Jio TV on PC using KO Player
- You can download the KO Player for Android.
- It is one of the best android emulators.
- This software also works on even low power Windows PC.
- Install the KO Player Emulator on your Windows PC.
- It is compatible with Windows xp/7/8/10.
- Open Play Store and Login with your account credentials.
- Download JioTV and have the benefit of the Channels.
- You can either Download JioTV from Google Play Store after the software is installed on your device
- And run it without any issues if you have a Jio SIM with you.
- You can also download a Mod JioTV Apk file on your software. It doesn’t need any Jio network. It also won’t require any ID or Password to work on the software and enjoy the JioTV.
Method 4: Download and install JioTV for PC utilizing NOX program player:
In this process if you faced any struggle to download JioTV for PC using Bluestacks then you can pick this method. The NOX app player is just another emulator to conduct android application on your PC. Just follow these below steps to get JioTV for PC.
- First download NOX program player from its official website.
- The setup procedure will take a few minutes to finish.
- After finish, the setup just opens the NOX app player and complete the startup procedure.
- Now download the jiotv apk file from its official website.
Open the jiotv apk from and install it via NOX app player.
Enter your Jio ID and password to viewing your favourite stations and programs.
We hope you find this article helpful. We have mentioned all the working methods for accessing Jio Tv For PC. We will keep you guys updated if we discover more methods for doing so.
If you have any doubt or query regarding this post, please let us know in the comments section below. Our team will get back to resolve your doubt as soon as possible.