Following steps indicate android 5.0 lollipop download
You can install android lollipop 5.0.Here we explain in simple steps, android lollipop 5.0 download and install instruction.Android 5.0 lollipop easily available in India. you also check how to increase ram in android mobile phone using SD card
Android 5.0 Lollipop download
Step 1: Android 5.0 lollipop Download
- Android 5.0 lollipop download and install the Android lollipop SDK on your Windows computer. This place two programs, ADB, and Fast boot, which can be obtain through the command terminal on your PC
Step 2: Add the SDK folder to the PATH by using following steps (android 5.0 lollipop download):
- Right click My Computer and also click on Properties.
- Click on Advanced System Settings.
- Click on System Properties then Advanced then Environment Variables.
- Select Path and then use Edit, and then type in the name of the folder where you installed the SDK, and recall that each entry is separated by a semi-colon.
Step 3: Allow Universal Serial Bus debugging on your android lollipop device and follow these steps
First, go to Settings then About Phone then Software information.
- Click Build number seven times.
- Go to Settings then Developer options. Select Universal Serial Bus debugging.
- Download the correct android lollipop 5.0 theme for your device.
Android 5.0 lollipop download for Nexus 4
Android 5.0 Lollipop download for Nexus 9
Android 5.0 Lollipop download for Nexus 10
Extract the android 5.0 lollipop download theme on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer above Universal Serial Bus.
- Be gain the device in fast boot mode.
- The simple way to do this is to grasp a key combination while powering up the device. For example Nexus 5, hold the volume up, down and power buttons while powering on the device.
- You can also boot Android Lollipop into fast boot mode using the ADB tool: after the device powered on, go to the command end and execute the following:
adb reboot boot loader
If required, unlock the device’s boot loader along your computer using the command end and executing: fast boot oem unlock
- Open a command end and navigate to the unzipped system image folder.
- Execute flash-all.bat, which was a segment of the unzipped image file.
After execution this script place the certain boot loader, base band firmware(s), and operating system. For this to work properly, you need to have added the directory where ADB and Fast boot are placed to the system’s path as described in step 2.
- When this is finished, you can perform that by booting the device in fastboot mode same time it’s still connected via USB, and using the command end to execute: fast boot oem lock.
That’s how you can put Android 5.0 Lollipop on your all Nexus series (Nexus 4,Nexus 5,Nexus 7,Nexus 9,and Nexus 10) and enjoy with android lollipop wallpaper and android apps.
Android Lollipop deliver new characteristics for users and android developer.
In previous post I was explain android lollipop concept and android lollipop release date .
hope you enjoy and understand android 5.0 lollipop download.