Bhim App – Steps towards a cashless economy. The government of Indian started money transfer app called as Bhim App. It is alternative for private online money transfer apps like Paytm. The Indian government declaring it is simple and secure and super fast.
It is a perfect solution towards a cashless economy. The app interface is a like other Unified payment interface apps. Transferring funds using BHIM app is more simple than you imagine. Still, you have a problem then check this guide to send money using Bhim and explore some fact on Bhim application.
- 1 Sending money through BHIM UPI app
- 2 Download Bhim App
- 3 How to Send Money using BHIM App
Sending money through BHIM UPI app
10 to 5 years back, sending money to anybody is never been easy. Due to lots procedure and queue in a bank, people are avoided money transfer. But presently, it is as simple as you can think. Now bank in your mobile, you just needs to click of your finger on your mobile screen.
Moreover, the simplicity of BHIM UPI app reduces the number of clicks. It is a fastest and secure UPI app, available for android and IOS user.
Download Bhim App
You can send money using BHIM app, only if you have Bhim UPI app.
So, you must install BHIM UPI app on your mobile. Bhim App link for android and IOS user is given below. Lot’s of similar apps available in the market. So, don’t get confused. Only download app which is developed by National Payment Corporation of India.
Download Bhim UPI app For android user. – Bhim UPI app APK – Click here
To Download Bhim UPI app For IOs user. – Bhim app for iPhone 5s, 6,6s,7,7s – Click here.
Once you download, official Bhim app doubles click on it and install it.
How to Send Money using BHIM App
Once you install BHIM UPI app on your smartphone, go to following steps to send money to someone else.
Add your bank account
The first thing you have to do is add your bank account in Bhim App. So, launch an app, first time it asks you to assign a Bhim password. Then select desired mobile number which you have a record with your bank account. Once you enter the mobile number, you will get OTP to verify your mobile number. So, enter OTP and authenticate your account.
After favourable confirmation, it will show you all registered banks. Choose your bank name, the app will grab your account number automatically based on your mobile number. So, confirm your account number.
Note: You must register a bank account with a mobile number.
Thier are two possible ways to send money from your bank account using Bhim app.
- Send money using your account number as a mobile number.
- Send Money through BHIM App using QR code.
Here, we explain both methods.
Send money using mobile number
- Start the BHIM app.
- Enter register app password.
- Click on the Send.
- Enter beneficiary mobile number.
- Click on the Verify to correct if the mobile number is valid. After verification, it will redirect you to the payment page.
- Enter the amount and write remarks and click on Pay tab.
- It will then demand your UPI PIN. So, enter your mobile banking MPIN.
- Once your payment transfer, you as well as the beneficiary (if beneficiary’s mobile number is registered with UPI ) will get a confirmation message.
Send money using QR Code
- First two steps are same like the previous method.
- Click on the Scan and open QR code scanner.
- Scan the QR code.
- The app will automatically pick QR code details and redirected to the payment page.
- Enter the amount and remarks.
- Enter your MPIN and proceed.
- Once your payment transfer, you will get a confirmation message.
So, here we explore two simple methods to send money using Bhim App.
“Technicgang Started on 2015” Rahul Samant is the founder & CEO of Technicgang. A blog based on science and technology. Techicgang receives 10K subscribers with in year.