How to increase internet speed | Steps for increasing internet speed
we always try to find answer of How to increase internet speed ?Here we will explain simple and tested method
If you are tied of renewing internet packages and still you are not able to get that high pay speed packages, then here are few tips that you can do manually to Increase Your Internet Speed without even paying a moon.
Tricks to Boost Internet Speed | Simple Steps to increase internet speed:
Following steps are easily solve your main problem “How to increase internet speed”
- It one of the best technique that is mostly succeeded in giving a higher internet speed if you are a Microsoft Windows as User Because by Default Windows Reserves 20% of the Bandwidth, for its own Purpose (specially for updating windows systems) and Use. Therefore you want to De-allocate this reserved bandwidth to Optimize your web for Best Speed. You can simply do it manually by using the group Policy Editor. Follow the below directions to free the Reserved 20% bandwidth.
- Open Policy Editor by typingmsc in RUN panel.
- Now attends PC Configuration then Administrative Templates then attend Network QOS Packet Scheduler
- Now below QOS Packet scheduler you may see a Setting with Name‘Limit Reservable BandwidthPerform a Right Click there and choose Properties or Double Click.
- Initially you may see this Setting as not Configured that looks Weird however by Default Windows Reserves that 20% Bandwidth so check the Box Enabled and Set the information measure Limit to 0%
- and now are now done with it.
- To increase the speed of internet Exposure. Open the command and prompt program, sort “regsvr32 actxprxy” and press “enter.” this can increase the speed of internet Exposure by almost 10
- Clear your Browsing Data – CCleaner: Hardly anyone is aware that clearing the old browsing that is the history, logs, saved passwords, cookies; etc can actually give a higher internet speed. So, if you want to get it quick just clear everything and you will get a better speed.
- Re-setting Windows network sockets: Reset the Windows network sockets is an another option. An operating system uses network sockets to send information through a network. However, these sockets can become overloaded over time. To reset the network sockets, go to “run” and type “cmd” to execute the command and prompt program. Now type “netsh winsock reset” and press “enter.” To finish the task, restart your computer.
Following these easy steps can actually save you a lot of time and money. Also these are tested and proven methods that can give you good result, just follow all the steps carefully and you will ultimately get the higher speed of net without changing you data plan of your internet service.
To check your internet speed please see my post internet speed test
Here we try to explain solution of your common problem – How to increase internet speed ?
“Technicgang Started on 2015” Rahul Samant is the founder & CEO of Technicgang. A blog based on science and technology. Techicgang receives 10K subscribers with in year.